Earlier this week I got some new stamping goodies and one of them was this cute single stamp called Ears to you. I love the bunnies! I used daffodil delight, pacific point and melon mambo markers to ink up the bunnies first. Then I inked each bunny separately with our new ink pads so the image would be brighter and richer. Using our paper snips it was easy to cut up each bunny and then pop it up with our dimensionals. Wanna know a cool trick with our dimensionals? If you layer two of them together creates a higher pop up!
The awesome clouds is our new embossing folder from the Spring catalog. I created my own shimmer mist with a few drops of marina mist and rubbing alcohol. I wanted the focus to be on the bunnies so I left a lot of white area on my card. A small strip of the new 3/8 organdy ribbon in melon mambo with the sentiment is a nice touch. I have so many ideas running through my head of what to create with these bunnies.
Ten Never-Before-Seen Images!
You wanted more? You got more! We've had a great response so far to our experiment with single stamps. So much so that we are making ten more never-before-seen images available as single stamps available through March 31, 2013.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- These stamps are only available through March 31, 2013, so get them while you can!
You can shop for all the single stamps here from my online store.
Thanks for stopping by!